Armed with the most modern rice processing technology, our production capacity is more than 50,000 metric tons per month.
Rice Milling and Drying Information
During the milling stage the rice moves through a multi-faceted process. When rice arrives at the mill, it is ushered through a series of sorting machines, separating the kernels, encased in an inedible hull or husk, from any debris.
The rough rice passes through “sheller” machines that remove the hull. What remains is brown rice, with the bran layers still surrounding the kernel. The grains of brown rice are milled by machines that rub the grains together under pressure. This abrasion removes the bran layer, revealing white or “polished” rice.
- Drying:To ensure that our customers get the perfect finished rice product，our team is constantly striving to select the best wet paddy for drying and we have three lines of drying facilities.
- Husking: Rice paddy is sent into a standard hulling process, and then further passed on to a shaking grid to separate cargo rice from rice paddy before it is sent into the process of whitening and deliberately separating impurities in order to obtain clean cargo rice free of any impurities.
- Whitening: Cargo rice that is selected and stored carefully is then passed on to a production line where the rice husk on the grain’s surface shall be polished off gradually to prevent the temperature inside the grain from rising too high which in turn can change the delicate structure of premium rice.
- Polishing: Whitened rice grain shall be taken through many stages in the process of polishing and sorting, during which there is a break before re-polishing of the rice grain recommences. This makes the grain appear glossy and causes our product to be accepted and meet the standard. The sorted rice shall be stored in cool storage to maintain its freshness before it is sent to the packaging line.
- Packaging: Quality rice must be kept in clean and standard packages. We pack the rice with an automatic machine to ensure the accurate weight specified to customers. Every product pack is imprinted with the lot number, date of production, and a suitable best before date. We pack from 1kg to 50kg and can also pack according to the specific requirements.
- Handling and Transportation: Complying with our customers’ delivery requirements is one of our commitments.
- kg 5, 10, 25, 50, 60
- Tote Bags